Getting the 24/08 SE Custom Ariza Verde with the 85/15 TCI pickups.

970GTS

I was considering buying new pickups for my current SE 24, but I see PRS is offering a few new left handed models. I have been in love with their green CE model for a long time. Of course, the CE is never offered in a left handed variant I am wondering if anyone has owned the 24 SE and the 24/08 models, if so, how do you like the TCI pickups? I’m just happy they are finally offering more than one model, so I fell compelled to buy it.

I have the 35th anniversary Custom 24 SE and I love the TCI pickups! I gigged with it quite a bit, the split tones were great for tunes like “Hear That Train a Comin” and “Long Cool Woman (in a Black Dress)”

I was considering buying new pickups for my current SE 24, but I see PRS is offering a few new left handed models. I have been in love with their green CE model for a long time. Of course, the CE is never offered in a left handed variant I am wondering if anyone has owned the 24 SE and the 24/08 models, if so, how do you like the TCI pickups? I’m just happy they are finally offering more than one model, so I fell compelled to buy it.
Brilliant guitar I’ve had mine since they came out . Totally recommend and happy with the sound . Good luck

Back