Getting my first Core Custom 24 today!

This thread makes me want three things: 1) birthday PRS guitar (atleast birth year) 2) burgers 3) more burgers.

I just have to say, you guys are the most welcoming bunch on any forum I have ever been on! I thank you all for that!

Can someone explain how to post photos here? Do I have to upload them to a site such as Photobucket, and add the link in the image box?

Congrats and welcome! Indeed, you need to upload the photos and paste the link in the image box :)

I just have to say, you guys are the most welcoming bunch on any forum I have ever been on! I thank you all for that!

Can someone explain how to post photos here? Do I have to upload them to a site such as Photobucket, and add the link in the image box?
One of the things we strive for!

Short version of the photos - they have to be posted on a third-party site (like Imgur/Postimage as mentioned - or your own site works as well). You have to have a link to the actual picture file (usually a .jpg file).

This thread has a lot of info: https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-to-post-pics.932/.

Back