Getting More Than Expected - Rare Today!

Daveporter33765

After over 62 years of playing guitar I have collected a pretty large assortment of guitars of all types crafted by most of the manufacturers. These include Gibsons, Fenders, Rickenbackers, Gretschs, Deans, Danelectros and way too many more (according to my wife).

I only recently bought my first PRS (about 2 years ago). Since then I have purchased two more, one of which is a PRS Core Paul’s Guitar 10 Top (the one shown in my avatar).

I have come to absolutely love this guitar! It has become my “go to” guitar for recording and live gigs! I rarely need, or use, any of my other guitars any more. I have never been able to use only one guitar for most everything like I do now in my 50 years of playing professionally.

In fact, I have started thinning out the pack by giving guitars to my guitar playing grand kids that I was planning to leave them when I passed away one day (hopefully not for a while!).

it is a rare thing to find that a product meets the expectations one had when it was purchased. But this guitar not only is everything I hopped it would be, but much, much more! Great job PRS and all the great people who design, craft, oversee production, sell the guitars, give tech support and manage the company! You guys are the best in the industry!

Back