Get your straps out

Heard a stat today that Ben has the fastest release time in the league this year. He's also tied with Brady for the least number of hits. Old man doesn't want to get smacked around anymore. Sunday night's game was really just a mediocre game between two bad teams. It'll be a long year, I think.

Yup...kinda like the second half of last year...I'm just hoping for over .500... I still love the game, though.

Finding straps I really like is hard. I too used to rock the cheap @ss nylon straps out of sheer frustration. Here's my pile:

xlzNqYy.jpg

As usual, the only reason I'm lookin' good and soundin' nice is because of you guys. The white one was a gift from veinbuster and finds work on exactly one guitar. The fancy pants padded strap was a birthday gift from my homie Shawn. The embroidered one looked way better in the ad, the black one is what I used to rock for everything, the hippie one came with a bass I bought for $100 off of CL, and the last one came with my sister's bass that's now mine ( I can only assume she let one of her kids pick it out when they were younger). I keep the swag ones around 'cause I keep thinking I'll break out the sewing machine and make a matching LV and Gucci strap for the respective guitars but... I have a lot of projects backlogged.
Your white 25th Anniversary strap has to be a collector’s item !
I never knew that they existed. Very nice. I want one

Continuing my collection of color coordinated (or at least close) hippie dippy jacquard straps. Forgive the non-PRS intruder, it's my new "beater", an Indonesian built Sire Larry Carlton H7 335 Clone. Ridiculously good quality/playability for how little it cost, similar to SE. I'll probably eventually upgrade the pickups, but other than that, it really scratches the 335 itch I'd been having without breaking the bank (plus it and the SE Schizoid are the only "beaters" I've got these days).

Strap%20Show-X4.jpg

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread again, because why else but its New Strap Day! Found a nice Perry's Leather strap on Amazon that matches the new CE24 quite well. The front is Teal the back is natural just like the guitar.
kAddzAq.jpg
If this were in the “All About Bicycles” thread, I would have said you were a fan of the Italian bike brand, Bianchi. The color of your strap is their brand color - “celeste” (which the Italians pronounce “chelestay”). But I digress… nice strap for that guitar.

If this were in the “All About Bicycles” thread, I would have said you were a fan of the Italian bike brand, Bianchi. The color of your strap is their brand color - “celeste” (which the Italians pronounce “chelestay”). But I digress… nice strap for that guitar.
I had a Bianchi once, my ex dyke gave it to me in trade for some money she owed me. It was a metallic pink color. I wound up sellng it because I didn't have the room when I moved.

20231029-174626.jpg

Depicted (l to r, with mentioning to respective guitar):
- Peavey HP2 NOS: Richter Paul Landers [Rammstein guitarist] signature strap.
- Linus Red Scorpion (custom made guitar): Richter Paul Landers signature strap.
- Linus Paganini violin guitar: Richter strap (I can't find the bill for more details.)
- Linus Custom Thinline (custom made guitar): PRS ACC-3135 Leather Strap SST (a wide fst strap).
- PRS 513 RW: Richter Richard Z. Kruspe [Rammstein guitarist].
- PRS 513 MT: PRS ACC-3128 Leather Strap BT (same design like 3135, but different colour).
- PRS SE Mark Holcomb: PRS ACC-3134 Leather Strap WT (different colour of 3128 and 3134).
- Reverend Gristlemaster Greg Koch Signature: Richter Raw II Contour Rose Tan.

Not depicted is my Parker Fly Deluxe with a PRS ACC-3112-TN (wide thin strap). I have it installed aswell on my wife's Epi LP Custom. Then I have on two guitars ordinary Fender Monogramm Strap BYB installed.

Until I discovered Richter straps in coincidence with the purchase of the Reverend Gristlemaster in 2019/20, I trusted the wide fat PRS straps. Since then all other guitars bought got Richter straps (Linus Red Scorpion, 2021; Peavey HP2 NOS, 2021; Linus Paganini, 2022; PRS 513 RW; 2023). I appreciate their quality, and they offered appropriate designs for each of my incoming guitars.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of Brookwood Leather straps. I have four nice guitars and want a nice strap for each.
My other two wear Italia Leathers straps which I can also highly recommend.

Back