"General Discussion?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
It's not all that it's cracked up to be, let me tell ya. Not nearly as nice as it's made out to be in the travel magazines.
I’ve never really trusted travel magazines. I just let work send me places so I could find out where I might like to go on purpose. Big fan of Sydney, Munchen, Austin, Paris...
Tel Aviv was the most foreign to me, but has one of my favourite over populated beaches.

I’ve never really trusted travel magazines. I just let work send me places so I could find out where I might like to go on purpose. Big fan of Sydney, Munchen, Austin, Paris...
Tel Aviv was the most foreign to me, but has one of my favourite over populated beaches.
I'd like to go to all of those places. My wife is afraid to even go to Myrtle Beach or Gatlinburg now though. And since we put the camper in winter storage next month, it could be a long winter.

I'd like to go to all of those places. My wife is afraid to even go to Myrtle Beach or Gatlinburg now though. And since we put the camper in winter storage next month, it could be a long winter.
I would normally be booking a Myrtle Beach trip about now, but it is a collection point for people from so many places that it doesn’t seem like a good place to go in a pandemic. Yes, it is going to be a long winter. I think I’ll need a ski pass.

I would normally be booking a Myrtle Beach trip about now, but it is a collection point for people from so many places that it doesn’t seem like a good place to go in a pandemic. Yes, it is going to be a long winter. I think I’ll need a ski pass.

That doesn't sound so bad.

Back