"General Discussion?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
My wife has a fitbit. About a year ago, she told me how many steps she had done for the day. I said "honey that's impossible." She insisted that she is on her feet all day and constantly moving. I said, "I understand but you can't possibly have taken that many steps." She insisted it was correct.

I did the math. Divided the steps by the minutes she'd been awake that day. Long story short, the thing must have thought she ran to work (17 miles) and home. The amount of steps PER MINUTE AWAKE was over 120. When I said "that means that from the time you woke up this morning until you got home from work, you were running the whole time at a two steps per second pace." o_O She got so mad she didn't wear it for a couple months.
My ex never had a fitbit, but lots of sh!tfitbits.

My wife has a fitbit. About a year ago, she told me how many steps she had done for the day. I said "honey that's impossible." She insisted that she is on her feet all day and constantly moving. I said, "I understand but you can't possibly have taken that many steps." She insisted it was correct.

I did the math. Divided the steps by the minutes she'd been awake that day. Long story short, the thing must have thought she ran to work (17 miles) and home. The amount of steps PER MINUTE AWAKE was over 120. When I said "that means that from the time you woke up this morning until you got home from work, you were running the whole time at a two steps per second pace." o_O She got so mad she didn't wear it for a couple months.

My wife has an Apple watch. I like to tease her when I find her swinging her arm to up her step count. I pace during meetings now to get my count up (on my phone). At least the phone registers my pedaling on the stationary bike. But even on the bike, I'm not doing 120 steps per minute (around 100).

My wife has an Apple watch. I like to tease her when I find her swinging her arm to up her step count. I pace during meetings now to get my count up (on my phone). At least the phone registers my pedaling on the stationary bike. But even on the bike, I'm not doing 120 steps per minute (around 100).

Ha! Exactly!!!

Mine looks like she’s just “jacking” the air at least a few times a day.

Pretty soon her right arm is gonna start looking like mine. :oops::p

I say again, lose the cat. Get a dog. ;)

Never. I will never be a dog owner. Ever.

Once the cat dies the only thing that pisses on stuff in this house will be my son and wife.

The only time I have ever, ever yelled at my wife (then girlfriend) publicly (or at least on the phone in front of people) is when she brought a f@cking dog in my home.

I came home in the middle of the day from work and noticed the four cats locked outside our bedroom, in our empty house, hissing and scratching at the door.

Without even mentioning, let alone discussing it with me, she had brought her family’s old blind dog (that none of them wanted anymore) to live with us.... and then promptly left to go to a party.

I have dreamed of not owning a pet my entire adult life, and aside from having rats, it hasn’t happened yet.

Pretty soon her right arm is gonna start looking like mine.
Just claim to be a tennis player if anyone asks. They used to always have one arm bigger than the other. You might need some new white shorts and tennies though. And a popped collar Izod. I could see you rocking that look!

I totally have rocked that look! I bought a lot of Head tennis gear because... you know..

KbGRiEc.jpg

Back