"General Discussion?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

I'm confused. Bob is REALLY confused! :p

Are we allowed to post cat videos here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, just been posting stuff I hope to do this winter. And not trying to follow any movie posts, because I usually don't sit around long enough to take in a movie. I realize that one of @PRSfanboy46's posts was about Steve Martin's movie, but again, Martin was not required viewing either during or post college and I must have missed the boat.

I spent some time with my HeadRush and a bunch of new IRs with my FRFR housed inside what some might call a brick fireplace (no fire, just concrete shelves). The HR proper sits on a music stand at arm's reach so adjusting doesn't require bending over at the waist.

FTR, that hairless cat image doesn't get a bonafide thumbs-up vote from me. You're either into scary-looking hairless cats or not. I vote not.

I was thinking I've grown fond of this forum, but something that sets me apart from you folks is that I don't have the desire for spending money (or more correctly, the actual money) on what this forum is all about, the anticipation of receiving a guitar and congratulatory well-wishes.

I just simply need to watch my spending closely so I can afford necessities. A new guitar is a luxury. I can simply state I'm personally not rich materially, but live within my means by choice.

And as much as I'd like to say I enjoy the socializing, I guess I just don't fit into mold of this forum. I'd prefer to not try and fake it, acting like I can hang with you guys but the reality is you guys are in a league by yourselves.

Much like DTR did, he stepped away for a time to assess his life and make sense of his responsibilities elsewhere. As much as I enjoy contributing to the forum, I find myself spending time that could be used for building things, or practice, or caring for obligations and such.

Don't wait up. I'll visit from time to time. Just need some space to take care of things that need doing and sorting out family matters...

Nope, just been posting stuff I hope to do this winter. And not trying to follow any movie posts, because I usually don't sit around long enough to take in a movie. I realize that one of @PRSfanboy46's posts was about Steve Martin's movie, but again, Martin was not required viewing either during or post college and I must have missed the boat.

I spent some time with my HeadRush and a bunch of new IRs with my FRFR housed inside what some might call a brick fireplace (no fire, just concrete shelves). The HR proper sits on a music stand at arm's reach so adjusting doesn't require bending over at the waist.

FTR, that hairless cat image doesn't get a bonafide thumbs-up vote from me. You're either into scary-looking hairless cats or not. I vote not.

I was thinking I've grown fond of this forum, but something that sets me apart from you folks is that I don't have the desire for spending money (or more correctly, the actual money) on what this forum is all about, the anticipation of receiving a guitar and congratulatory well-wishes.

I just simply need to watch my spending closely so I can afford necessities. A new guitar is a luxury. I can simply state I'm personally not rich materially, but live within my means by choice.

And as much as I'd like to say I enjoy the socializing, I guess I just don't fit into mold of this forum. I'd prefer to not try and fake it, acting like I can hang with you guys but the reality is you guys are in a league by yourselves.

Much like DTR did, he stepped away for a time to assess his life and make sense of his responsibilities elsewhere. As much as I enjoy contributing to the forum, I find myself spending time that could be used for building things, or practice, or caring for obligations and such.

Don't wait up. I'll visit from time to time. Just need some space to take care of things that need doing and sorting out family matters...

The thing I don't get is, you see us having COMPLETELY HARMLESS fun. Quoting movie lines from an all time classic comedy. Why call for Shawn as if something bad was going on? That is one of those, "if you don't want to play, just go to another thread" things. I don't know why you kept calling for Shawn. Harmless fun. And, if you don't want to participate there, that has nothing to do with the other areas of the forum, or not fitting in. Not sure why that made you uncomfortable.

The truth is, I'm not the forum police, but I've detected the smell of troll a bit here lately, and I prefer to act silly and have fun with trolls, so they aren't the one getting the last laugh. Maybe your nose didn't pick up the scent like some did, and that's OK too. In that event, it was just boys having fun and harming nobody. Honestly, I have no clue why the thread got locked.

Thank you sir, may I have another?

CYifiXx.jpg

Back