GDN!!! Lefty SC58 Private Stock

Bsic

Lefty
Super stoked y'all! This one has a cool story to it.

So, a year ago, I saw this pic go up at Lefty Guitars Only... a lefty PS SC58, with 58/15LT. Ziricote neck/fretboard, black limba back.

Drooled over it, but it sold within ~30 min of it posting. It actually was posted in the Private Stock Friday pics as well:

So, for the last year ive kept the page bookmarked, saying if I ever ordered a PS it would be spec'ed EXACTLY like this one. No joke, just kept eying this guitar for over a year. Thinking some day it will go up for sale, and I hope i grab it.

Last month, I *almost* called the dealer that had it, to ask him to call whoever bought it to let them know a buyer is interested if they ever want to sell.

So, I was browsing some other lefty, and got into a chat with the dude selling. Super cool guy and a PRS fan. Nearly made a deal, when he mentioned he also had this SC58 if it would interest me.. so immediately I think "oh crap.. is it... that one..". Because ya know, there are very few lefty PRS around that aren't custom22/24's. He shoots me a pic, and yep, its this one.

Today it arrived and its heaven. Still putting it through its paces, but ya know... you just know after the first 30 min if its home for you, and this is...

Patience is good, no scratch that!
IT'S GREAT!
you scored a spectacular build, congrats

Thanks!!

ya know, this is my second ziricote neck and I *really* liking them. At first it felt odd, but it has this almost waxy feel to it that plays amazing. And the way this wood figures is beyond description....

I have a guitar with a Ziricote fretboard, it’s like a natural landscape!

Outstanding! A stalker story with a happy ending!
theressomethingaboutmary2.jpg

Back