Gator Flight Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texquin

New Gator Flight Case for my PRS ZM, Sweetwater threw it in for an additional $46 with my guitar purchase. It's listed as $149 on their website, just shows that it never hurts to ask!
beb582c762425b53dc2a5982092003ef.jpg
35e12d3bfa4988ccfc214ea1804c0481.jpg

That looks nice! How does the ZM fit? Can you take a pic when you get time of the guitar in the case?

That looks nice! How does the ZM fit? Can you take a pic when you get time of the guitar in the case?
Fits pretty good, I stuck this little piece of foam in to help shim the back, but for $46.... Once the case is closed, I hear no movement.
ffb44617027f9569ee395a24e0ab396c.jpg
403a4f2f1ef5fe6099f603a47c6bde82.jpg

Cool! How heavy is it? I can barely lift the standard PRS hardshell that came with my Brent Mason. Actually, it looks like the Brent Mason wouldn't fit that singlecut case anyway--I wonder if Gator makes one that does?

Cool! How heavy is it? I can barely lift the standard PRS hardshell that came with my Brent Mason. Actually, it looks like the Brent Mason wouldn't fit that singlecut case anyway--I wonder if Gator makes one that does?
Extremely light, lighter than my Ibanez Poly Cases.

I think it is very stable in the case. No wiggle room in any direction.

Cool. I won't be getting the deal you did but I will get it for less than list if I want it. Trying to decide. :)

Those Gator TSA cases are the bee's knees. Yo Dig-o Mucho, Hombre (that's Spanish for "I dig it a lot, man").

My wife has one for her bass and it's pretty awesome. Solid, lightweight and also thinner than other cases by at least 1/3.

That's a sweet case! Did it come with the PRS logo?
It's an awesome case and no it didn't come with the PRS logo. I'm surprised shawn@prs has not deleted my post of it yet, seeing how it's not a PRS product. Evidentially you can only post pictures of other products, mostly guitars, if your friends with the moderator. Don't really understand this concept of moderating a public board and being able to choose which members can post which pics.

I think it's a nice case too. But...

It's an awesome case and no it didn't come with the PRS logo. I'm surprised shawn@prs has not deleted my post of it yet, seeing how it's not a PRS product. Evidentially you can only post pictures of other products, mostly guitars, if your friends with the moderator. Don't really understand this concept of moderating a public board and being able to choose which members can post which pics.

attachment.php

Last edited:
It would be so nice if I could post once without rugerpc high jacking my stuff. Ever seen such a busy body? Dude, really.... Get a life.

It would be so nice if I could post once without rugerpc high jacking my stuff. Ever seen such a busy body? Dude, really.... Get a life.

It'd be even nicer if you could restrain yourself from hassling Shawn.

You have no idea what an even-handed and wonderful guy he is. And Ruger is an awesome guy, too.

This is a community. It's not Harmony Central. Your approach is abrasive, and you're wearing out your welcome quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back