GAS pains

I don't have major GAS for anything but a double neck. I have minor GAS for a few other guitars. I heard Tosca and I are going on a no guitars for 2019 mission. No in this case means less than 6 each.

:p
And here I jumped to the conclusion that you were both going to put in builds for stuff to be finished 02 02 2020

The odds of either of you going a full calendar year with out buying a guitar are miniscule. The odds of both of you doing it in the same year - well, let's just say when that happens, Heather Graham and I will call from our palatial tropical estate to congratulate you.

My balance is fine - I hardly ever fall down. My fundage, on the other hand...
My balance and fundage are both in recovery mode...

Say hi to Heather for me :)

I have no GAS pain. I find wanting stuff quite pleasurable.
Moore, Guitar Sanctuary, and Eddie’s have a couple in hand.
Wild West and Guitar Maverick have some cool stuff coming in.

Reactions: jfb
The odds of either of you going a full calendar year with out buying a guitar are miniscule. The odds of both of you doing it in the same year - well, let's just say when that happens, Heather Graham and I will call from our palatial tropical estate to congratulate you.

My balance is fine - I hardly ever fall down. My fundage, on the other hand...

I appreciate the fact that you mentioned Heather Graham. Really, really appreciate it.

And here I jumped to the conclusion that you were both going to put in builds for stuff to be finished 02 02 2020

Well, I haven't bought a guitar this year. Yet...

I have no GAS pain. I find wanting stuff quite pleasurable.
Moore, Guitar Sanctuary, and Eddie’s have a couple in hand.
Wild West and Guitar Maverick have some cool stuff coming in.

I haven't been to Wild West, Guitar Maverick, or Guitar Sanctuary. Just saying.

If I participated, I’d be down to 1 for the remainder of the year. :eek::(

You've already bought 5 guitars at 18 days into the year? That's hardcore. Or, should I say 11-core?!

I
That’s actually a bit deceiving. :oops: Three of the five were ordered late in 2018 but are still being built.
It’s good you left room for something irresponsible at NAMM. Are you planning on another NAMM safe word...you know, in case you need *someone* to talk you into buying another? Last year it was wasted...you had no trouble talking yourself into stuff. ;)

Last edited:
Back