GAS pains

I’m done with guitars, amps, and pedals. I’m in selling mode. Ok, after that I’m getting a Kemper. And that’s it! I’m almost 100% sure..

Must focus on music theory.

Sometimes it's not even the guitar or piece of equipment I really get excited about...it's the high I get off of just getting something "new" and watching it move through it's paces on the provided shipper's tracking info.

There's nothing like the feeling of anticipating the arrival of a new toy.

Fortunately for me, they all US based so wouldn't buy anyway - too much shipping, handling, import duty etc on top of the prices. That being said, the PS Hollowbody 594 is stunning and, if I hadn't just emptied my bank balance on my Hollowbody II, would be 'similar' to my next guitar purchase. I am glad they have decided to introduce this as a Core and almost dreading seeing a Fire Red Burst HB594 as that would really cause my GAS to flare up...

I am hoping that NAMM 2019 doesn't have a lot of 'Must haves' - its bad enough if it has a lot of desirables that I may want but can justify waiting for finances to recover but something I need (whether I really need or just really want a lot) is not good for GAS at all. I am almost dreading the next few weeks.... :D

GAS...
The beautiful mistress we cannot leave.
The fact that I am less than two weeks in with my 594 Soapy, but still lurk Reverb and everywhere else just kind of says it all.
:oops:
But... that soapy sure makes me happy!:D

I don't have major GAS for anything but a double neck. I have minor GAS for a few other guitars. I heard Tosca and I are going on a no guitars for 2019 mission. No in this case means less than 6 each.

:p

The odds of either of you going a full calendar year with out buying a guitar are miniscule. The odds of both of you doing it in the same year - well, let's just say when that happens, Heather Graham and I will call from our palatial tropical estate to congratulate you.

I'm out of GAS until I pay my balance down!!

My balance is fine - I hardly ever fall down. My fundage, on the other hand...

Back