Gas is a cruel mistress

dsenoj

Old dude in a PRS T-shirt
Could that be a song title?

I have some wonderful, beautiful guitars that I don't play well enough to deserve. I live in fear that Paul will hear me play and demand the guitars back. I have a 4 month old Goldtop DGT that I love. But since the 30th Anniversary Celebration, I can't stop dreaming of a P245 Semi Hollow with a rosewood neck. Not asking for help or advice, just sharing the dream. I don't expect this crowd to talk me out of it anyway.

There is something extra special about a short scale guitar with a rosewood neck. Man, add piezo AND semi-hollow and you will be in hog (tone) heaven!

Do-it_zpsbjd3km56.png

(enables)

I just bought a Custom 24 30th anniversary quilt top in violet, myself.

A cruel mistress?

GAS: "So, when are you going to leave your wife and marry me?"

Guy: "Oh baby, just as soon as I can make this really big deal so I can pay her off and not struggle when we're together."

GAS: "I've been waiting for 5 years now, and you always say that. I want to see that big deal you're working on right now."

Guy: "It's still too secret. But, look what I bought you (opens box)."

GAS: "It's just another diamond ring."

Guy: "Yeah, but this one's really special."

GAS: "What I want is another PRS, and I want it right NOW. You're not getting any more time with me until you bring me that guitar."

Guy: "But my wi...er...but I don't think I can afford it, babydoll."

GAS: "No more nookie then."

Guy: "OK, OK, just stop talking that way, I'll put it on a credit card. I'll sell some stuff. I'll do what I have to do, but don't take away the nookie."

GAS: "PRS today, baby, I want to watch you order it. And I want it to be a Private Stock. Get on the phone to your guitar dealer."

Guy: "Private Stock!?!?!"

GAS: "I'll let you peek when I get undressed."

Guy: "OK, OK, whew, I'm looking up the number on my phone as fast as I can, baby, as fast as I can."

GAS: "Thattaboy! And baby, I like the big, fat tubular quilts and solid gold inlays..."

Last edited:
Ever notice how these threads always seem to sort of slide off into a somewhat similar direction? A little titillating, perhaps???

Not pointing any fingers here, understand?

:laugh:

A cruel mistress?

GAS: "So, when are you going to leave your wife and marry me?"

Guy: "Oh baby, just as soon as I can make this really big deal so I can pay her off and not struggle when we're toget
GAS: "I've been waiting for 5 years now, and you always say that. I want to see that big deal you're working on right now."

Guy: "It's still too secret. But, look what I bought you (opens box)."

GAS: "It's just another diamond ring."

Guy: "Yeah, but this one's really special."

GAS: "What I want is another PRS, and I want it right NOW. You're not getting any more time with me until you bring me that guitar."

Guy: "But my wi...er...but I don't think I can afford it, babydoll."

GAS: "No more nookie then."

Guy: "OK, OK, just stop talking that way, I'll put it on a credit card. I'll sell some stuff. I'll do what I have to do, but don't take away the nookie."

GAS: "PRS today, baby, I want to watch you order it. And I want it to be a Private Stock. Get on the phone to your guitar dealer."

Guy: "Private Stock!?!?!"

GAS: "I'll let you peek when I get undressed."

Guy: "OK, OK, whew, I'm looking up the number on my phone as fast as I can, baby, as fast as I can."

GAS: "Thattaboy! And baby, I like the big, fat tubular quilts and solid gold inlays..."

Les, Get professional help.

Did they have the Azul blue at the 30th party. I would have loved to see one, Might have been a tougher choice between that and my Charcol Burst?

Back