FYI ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,
Why did you edit your original post? You should have left it up, so the Forum members could see how you were singled out to be picked on.

Nobody buys 5,6,7,8 PRS & suddenly wants to get rid of them, because they discovered they don't like them. That would have been discovered after 1 or 2. Therefore, You must have had some other reason for getting rid of them. Maybe you need some cash, maybe you hate the universe, maybe you want to become liquid. How the heck would I know what the reason would be, other than it not being about a sudden PRS sucks choice. I was trying to talk you down (off the ledge) in a fun sort of way. That's it!

It boggles my mind that one would decide to start a thread on a PRS Forum about deciding to get rid of all his PRS. Getting rid of your PRS would make the Forum useless to you, so why bother with posting something like this. However, that question was somewhat answered by the 2nd part of your thread.

I hope you can come to terms with your life Sir. The members of this Forum are not out to get you. They have never been out to get you. They/we have better things to do than to seek out some total stranger just to pick on them.

The coolest people I know, and likely ever will, are on this board.

To Sergio, Markie and the rest of the PRS Forum Crew!!

<3
JFB

I haven't seen Sergio that hyped since... well... ever.

Bro, step back from the Event Horizon lest you get sucked in!

cygx1_ill.jpg

:congrats: Amen Bro! Everyone I've ever met from the Forum has been kind and generous. Especially Rugerpc, Sergio, and Markie.

I haven't seen Sergio that hyped since... well... ever./QUOTE]

Werd…

Beautiful words, Serg...

Amen, Sergio and jfb!

Word! Brothers of the axe!!!! Never falter, never fail!!!

Fwiw two of the nicest people who I met at this years Experience were Rugrpc and Markie. Just sayin....

I want to pat Sergio on the head and declare, "he's such a good boy!" But with real respect. :beer:

For a train wreck, this thread offers some unexpected nuggets.

Despite an OP that seemed designed for confrontation, no one took it in that direction. Sure, there was confusion and head scratching, but no hostility or anger in the responses.

Following a nasty diatribe, the members still kept it civil - disapproving - but civil.

That points me to something about this Forum and the people in it that makes it like no other I have ever been associated with: Even when provoked, the membership here successfully brushes off the confrontation and seeks to defuse it instead of inflaming it.

Look at Sergio's and Markie's posts. though maligned, both of them 'man-upped' and offered the other cheek. In my experience, that is a rare thing. It is so much easier to attack and lash out, but that so rarely happens here.

So here's to the membership, including WishICouldPlay. Stick around, be cool. You have no enemies here, only people who want nothing more than a chance at friendly discourse.

Shawn said it much nicer than I would have…

But then again, he's such a nice boy… ;)

Jamie

With a better beard...

Serg - if I don't forget, you've got another big hug coming at Experience next year. As the others have said, beautifully handled.

I had no idea that the original post was edited - I thought it was just a flippant thread being started. Wouldn't be the first time.

There are a lot of good people in this place. Makes me glad no one was checking credentials when I signed up!

...and the biggest prick here is that fcnkin' markie guy. give me a break. let's make fun of everyone and be the biggest a$$hole you can be. job done.
I laughed out loud when I read this because Markie directs a lot of this pointed humor at Steve, Hans and me. That being said, I've met a lot of people in my 40+ years. Mark is one of the most genuinely caring and generous people that I've ever known. Not to mention a snappy dresser. :box:

I laughed out loud when I read this because Markie directs a lot of this pointed humor at Steve, Hans and me. That being said, I've met a lot of people in my 40+ years. Mark is one of the most genuinely caring and generous people that I've ever known. Not to mention a snappy dresser. :box:

Couldn't agree more....you won't find many out there more generous as Markie.

Pretty obvious we are big family. I spend more time talking to forum dudes outside of the forum than I do on...no joke. JustRob could buy a PS in nickels if he had one for every time I called him and spoke for more than an hour while he struggled to get a word in edgewise.

What?!?!?

Jesse's buying me a PS with some nickels?!?!?:dancing::rock: Jesse's the BEST!

(Oh, "could have"... Nevermind.) Jessis's still the best though.

What?!?!?

Jesse's buying me a PS with some nickels?!?!?:dancing::rock: Jesse's the BEST!

(Oh, "could have"... Nevermind.) Jessis's still the best though.

No - he said YOU could have.

He never said he wasn't buying you a PS...

You constantly come on this forum and talk about what a hard ass you are and how tough you've had it and then you boo-hoo when you think someone is making fun of you? Perhaps you should actually read the responses to your posts, instead of simply reading your own posts, you might find that no one is making fun of you.

If you want to hang around, that’s cool. If not, that’s cool too. Either way you owe Markie and RugerPC an apology. If you can’t to do that, we can just go our separate ways right now.

Man, you guys just don't get it. All I said is that I want to sell some guitars, and I wanted them to go to forum members if they were interested.
I don't deserve a "squirt", I'm quite capable of saying what I mean. Maybe you guys have some comprehension problems.

If rugerpc attacks me, why are you surprised when I respond in kind.
Sorry, markie is a prick, i don't owe him any apology.
Maybe you should check with Hans and see who the biggest contributor to your fcukin' guitar was.
Well, I'm not a hard-ass. Have you ever even played in a bar? Sometimes, sh!t happens ... I'm never going to let someone beat me up without a fight.

"squirt" - when you want to say something, but don't quite know what to say.

I wasn't sure what kind of discussion you were looking for in your (now edited) original post, so, I temporized.

Sergio and Markie weren't attacking you personally - only the idea that you couldn't find a single PRS you like enough to keep. You have to admit, on a PRS Company sponsored forum, that's quite a statement. Alan, Jesse and Hopeful Sinner responded after you nuked your OP - to ascribe anything ugly to their responses would just be wishful thinking on your part.

I'm not going to argue with you, or apologize. I have explained what I believe to be the nature of the responses here and I believe there was no malice.

As for your post immediately above, well, the mods should let it stand, but I won't say why I think so.

FYI, I'll be 59 in less than a week. And you have no idea whether I or anyone else on this forum has had a comparably hard life or even worse.

Sorry, if you couldn't understand the message, I can't help, it really wasn't that complicated and I don't know why it upset everyone so.
I don't know you from Adam. I'm sure your a good guy, but that "squirt" was bullsh1t.

I certainly didn't read any of what was said as intended with "malice".

You came to the PRS Forum to let everyone know your done with PRS. Seems like a cry for attention to me.

Then when you get some attention, you cry it's persecution.

I really do wish you all the best and I hope you find something to satisfy you, but I think you owe some people here an apology.

u all the best and I hope you find something to satisfy you, but I think you owe some people here an apology.[/QUOTE]

Ooh man, give it a break. I came to the forum because I love PRS guitars. My post was only about tryin' to sell a few and giving forum members first crack and a good deal if their interested.
That's all.
ps ... I'm not cryin' out for attention. I don't feel persecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back