Fuzz

Russ62

Does anyone use a fuzz pedal? I have a PRS SE 20 amp, I play alot of classic rock. If anyone use a fuzz pedal what do you use?

I use a Fulltone '69 for that. NOS Germanium transistors, a very authentic sound, well built.

I use my little Zoom for everything right now but I really want one of those Tonal Insanity Little Big Horns.

I use two completely different handmade/handwired gems from a little company named FORGE EFFECTS located in the UK.
This guy is a genius when it comes to fuzz. Fine tuned to his demanding specifications and extremely open to input from the customer.
Traditional rectangle enclosures available and many other cool things. Search for FORGE EFFECTS on facebook to check out his stuff.

Spartan-Secutor_zps1a815a8f.jpg

I'm more of an OD guy, but I've got a Tortuga Effects Fire Ant that covers a ton of ground.

I use two completely different handmade/handwired gems from a little company named FORGE EFFECTS located in the UK.
This guy is a genius when it comes to fuzz. Fine tuned to his demanding specifications and extremely open to input from the customer.
Traditional rectangle enclosures available and many other cool things. Search for FORGE EFFECTS on facebook to check out his stuff.

Spartan-Secutor_zps1a815a8f.jpg
A huge +1 to FORGE...I have a custom creation of theirs and it's stunning. :cool:

Tonal Insanity makes the Matterhorn that is uber-flexible and touch sensitive. I'm demo'ing one now and can't recommend them highly enough...amazing build quality, tons of features and made to withstand the road. Very pro stuff.

Back