Fun little trip to Nashville

Awesome trip, I'm jelly!! Of course, I only love those stores 'til I walk thru and only find ONE (or worse zero) lefties!

Of course, that's probably why I have an easy time convincing the wife to add the stop to trips in hte first place... :D

Awesome trip, I'm jelly!! Of course, I only love those stores 'til I walk thru and only find ONE (or worse zero) lefties!

Of course, that's probably why I have an easy time convincing the wife to add the stop to trips in hte first place... :D

I did see some Lefties there. So not a trip without reward ;)

Hey there, it sounds like you had an amazing time at Carter Vintage Guitars in Nashville! I love traveling and discovering new places, especially if they're music-related. Your post really caught my attention because I'm a big fan of guitars and everything related to them. I recently discovered some good deals on business class flights, and I'm thinking of planning a trip to Nashville myself. I've never been there before, but your post has convinced me that it's a great destination for music lovers. It's really cool that you were able to see and play with so many wonderful instruments, and I can only imagine how exciting it must have been to noodle around on those PRS guitars. I'm a big fan of PRS guitars myself, and that extra cool one you mentioned really caught my attention!

Last edited:
Back