Friday the 13th PRS

Fun project Boogie!

As soon as hunting season is over, and before snowboarding is good, I'll be back to playing with all of Paul's good work.

Here’s the final result. Didn’t realize that these come preloaded on pickup rings. o_O Convenient, but unexpected. What do you think of the black rings?

se245pup2.jpg

I like them. Needs lampshades!

Here’s the final result. Didn’t realize that these come preloaded on pickup rings. o_O Convenient, but unexpected. What do you think of the black rings?

se245pup2.jpg
Damn!
That’s a nice finish on that SE!
I agree with the others,
Like the rings, not the knobs

I usually don't have strong opinions on swapping out knobs of various colors, but I think black knobs will look much sharper there, matching the pup rings.

Oh, and...this started out as a Sergio-bought-something thread. So...whadya buy?

It hasn't even shipped yet. :(
I know the feeling! You purchased on Fri night, so the seller probably packed it up over the weekend, and will drop it off at UPS/FedEx tonight after work, and you'll get a shipping notification at 9pm tonight. Half a week gone, and it hasn't even left the seller's neighborhood!

I wasn’t aware that Bernie was suddenly endorsed by Epiphone...o_O

:D

Reverb pics don’t drag all easy to iPhoto. I’d have to take a screenshot which I always have to look up how to do on my Mac.

It’s black, “upgraded”, comes with a case, and was south of four bills...

Reverb pics don’t drag all easy to iPhoto. I’d have to take a screenshot which I always have to look up how to do on my Mac.

It’s black, “upgraded”, comes with a case, and was south of four bills...
Seriously? The "artsy-friendly you don't need to know how to work a computer" Mac doesn't make it easy to click-and-save photos? Yeesh.

You could just link us to the Reverb item, though.

Alright, alright... I’ll get some up as soon as Paco takes a nap.

I’ve been interneting more and more on my phone lately.

Back