Fresh back from the PTC :)

Michael B

Well...Shawn and the guys did it again, knocked it way out of the park!! Just got my Tremonti Custom SE back from the PTC and had the DGT frets installed on this guitar as well. Awesome job, I keep looking on the back for the sticker I put on it to make sure its the same guitar...it plays amazing!! Had already installed the phase2 tuners, a MannMade NOS one piece trem and usa PRS pots and knobs, a Tremonti treble in the bridge. Now with the phenomenal fret job and a new nut...the guitar blows my mind!!! Thanks again Shawn, great job! and tell Scott thank you also...he is the best!! Off to rip on my 2 Tremonti's with DGT frets for the afternoon! Besides the perfect refret the setup you guys did put this guitar over the top! Blown away!! Here's a few quick pics before I go vanish for a while :)

Thanks guys for the compliments! This came out perfect, the guitar friggin rocks!! Had to throw in the little fingerprint joke lol! I will take some better pics of the frets and neck and post them, the work is perfect!! Played most of the night and the guitar still blows me away! Plays just like my usa PRS's!! With the super thin neck and the DGT frets its like hitting the NOS!! I seem to fly across the fretboard! Loving it!! :)

Looks great man, the PTC did a fantastic job! Bet with those upgrades that is a serious piece of guitar right there! :D Congrats!

Back