FREE Vintage PRS Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I am going to give away a very cool vintage PRS pickup as an experiment. It is a hard-to-find Singlecoil Bass pickup. This is literally a singlecoil and a null (empty) coil mounted together on a humbucker platform. :cool:

Contest Rules:
1)
Whoever has the most posts when this thread hits 500 posts wins the pickup. In the event of a tie, I'll do something fun with those involved to pick a winner.
2) Posts are ONLY bound by the rules of the site.
3) I am sending the pickup to Chris (CRGTR) for inclusion in the pickup shootout. The winner has to coordinate with Chris to get it shipped. See 1st post in this thread for complete details on shipping.

The Fine Print:
I will revise the rules to resolve any unforseen issues (remember, it is an experiment) and I reserve the right to do so without a lick of notice. If there is any dispute regarding the winner, the contest is void and I will restart the experiment. The WINNER is responsible for any and all shipping costs, fee's. tarrifs, taxes, etc. This is my thread and my experiment, not a PRS Guitars sanctioned contest, so there are NO warranties expressed or implied. I am not an employee of PRS guitars. The pickup is being given to you AS IS. If it is damaged in shipping or is lost, I will NOT be refinding your shipping costs. If the juice isn't worth the squeeze, don't play. I reserve the right to end the game if someone gets their undies in a wad and ruins the fun. VOID where prohibited. No animals were harmed during the creation of this experiment. Member: PRS Signature Club.

-------------------------------------------- Ready. Set. GO! ------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
oo14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back