Free Strings For A Year! Summer 2012 Promo

james

Administrator
Staff member
For complete details, including Thank You Package contents, visit:

http://www.prsguitars.com/summer2012

PRS Guitars is pleased to announce the PRS Summer 2012 Thank You Package and Experience Sweepstakes. This summer program recognizes customers who purchase PRS products and gives all fans the opportunity to win a trip for two to attend the 6th annual Experience PRS open house event this fall.

HOW IT WORKS

To receive a thank you package and automatically be entered into the Experience PRS Grand-Prize drawing, purchase a new PRS or PRS SE electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or amplifier and mail your receipt, including the serial number of the instrument, a valid home address, name and phone number or email address to:

PRS Guitars
Attn: Summer 2012 Thank You Package
380 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville, MD 21666.

Upon submission of your receipt, you will be sent a PRS Thank You Package, and you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Experience PRS Sweepstakes.

Just realized I would need to buy another PRS to enter the contest.......that's good & bad..........

I assume it's no problem if you buy more than one new guitar, you can get multiple thank you packages?

Sent in my first receipt 3 weeks ago. Next one is going out next Monday (got an Abalone Artist Limited coming Wed). How long should it take to receive the pkg?

We've seen a tremendous response to this promotion. At first we were able to get all of the requests out within a matter of days after receiving the paperwork, but now the requests are arriving faster than we can process them so I'm asking everyone to hang in there and give us 6-8 weeks to fulfill your Thank You Pack. Thank You

PRS Summer 2012 Thank You Package

We've seen a tremendous response to this promotion. At first we were able to get all of the requests out within a matter of days after receiving the paperwork, but now the requests are arriving faster than we can process them so I'm asking everyone to hang in there and give us 6-8 weeks to fulfill your Thank You Pack. Thank You

I sent my paperwork in on July 7th and I haven't received my package yet, but I hope to receive the package soon. I look forward to that.

Last edited:
I sent my paperwork in on July 7th and I haven't received my package yet, but I hope to receive the package soon. I look forward to that.

What a pleasant surprize today. The doorbell rang, so I answered it and there was a box from PRS addressed to me. WOW... my "Thank You" package arrived. What a nice package it is too. 12 sets of PRS .009-.042 PRS Strings, 18' cable, cleaning kit with clothe, and a cool PRS guitar strap.

Thanks PRS.... you guys are the best.

The last of the packages should ship out today. whew!

Thanks to Mike in parts and Johnny and Joe in the warehouse for busting tail and making this happen.

:five:

Back