Free Online Guitar School Featuring PRS Guitars Is LIVE!

mpalm300

Hey All -

Just wanted to let you know that we at Guitargate.com have been working with PRS to launch a completely free online guitar school, and it's now LIVE!

It covers everything you need to learn guitar online, from HD videos, custom jam tracks, downloadable diagrams, and even an interactive forum where you can post videos and get direct feedback!

So go to www.guitargate.com and check it out! Spread the word :)

Michael Palmisano
CEO and Founder - Guitargate.com

In like Flynn.
I sure hope this isnt like those other "free" lesson sights that give you a taste then try to set the hook and charge you.
My wife has a butt load of medical bills cause of cancer and I just cant afford lessons.

Very cool, just signed up. Looking forward to revisiting some fundamentals and theory.

Very cool stuff and nice usable information. Thanks!!! Signed up and checking it out.

Looks like a great site. I've been playing for 23 years and it still seems to have plenty to offer. The theory will certainly do me some good.

One question: Does it track where you are with the lessons, i.e. do the little bars up top change color or something to show progress? I haven't uploaded a video yet, so does that do it?

One suggestion: A little instruction on how to use the site would be good.

Oh, and kudos to PRS for sponsoring it. That S2 semi-hollow looks amazing.

Back