FREE McCarty Archtop Pickups

I'd love to give those pups a spin in my SE Zach Myers. I put brushed chrome covers on the stock SE245 humbuckers, but they've always seem too "hot" for my blues and jazz musing.

12194704_10208036878509128_1893280679442034061_o.jpg
Funnily enough, the only guitar that these might work in, for me, would be my ZM, but I like the pickups in there right now. I must say I like the Archtop pups in my Spruce HB. Used that guitar yesterday in a recording session...

I look forward to the outcome of this thread!

A wonderful offer. I would really like to try those on my own SE but I am very happy with what came stock. They will find a worthy new owner I am sure. You people are the best.

Bonne soirée a tous

C'mon now! I'm told I have a neck shipping Monday (not holding my breath). You snag these pick ups and we could make an orgy of it.

Just in time for your nephews graduation!

Serg, if tequila effects you like it does me then the pickup install will go horribly wrong!

Tequila makes me take off my pants and run around with power tools. I did alright the last time I routed something whist drinking, it gives me courage!

...looks like a runaway for BBF. :)

Yeah it does!

I love archtop pups.... I'd play, but I already have a set of free pups from Hans...

That's my only reason for sittin' this one out too, Hans has "already been broughten" the hookup for me a thousand times already.

....F@ck it! The white P-Rail and Gibson 490t pickups in this guitar are seriously messing with my style. The 490 is too hot, the P-Rail doesn't do anything but "P-90" very well, and they kinda look like crap.

That's my only reason for sittin' this one out too, Hans has "already been broughten" the hookup for me a thousand times already.

....F@ck it! The white P-Rail and Gibson 490t pickups in this guitar are seriously messing with my style. The 490 is too hot, the P-Rail doesn't do anything but "P-90" very well, and they kinda look like crap.

Atta boy!

="11top, post: 273819, mem? ????ber: 700"]Egg rolls sometime wear pants? :confused:o_O:p[/QUOTE]

Havent You ever heard of eggpant????

Man I want those pups but I've got no axe to slap them into, whoever ends up with them is (IMHO) getting the best PRS pups for clean tones ever produced.

Back