Franken Foil Custom24

Pase

First post, not exactly new ngd but just wanted to share, I'll preface by saying I normally don't head for PRS section and even less any guitars with green finish. But a private seller a while back showed me a custom 24 with emerald/jade finish that I've never seen on any PRS let alone any other guitar in my life. I only had a look and head back home since I told my self I don't go for finishes in green. But, gradually that guitar worked it's way back into my mind, and before I knew it I was making a deal on it. This guitar has the finish across its entire body, front and back, up the neck and covered the headstock. This is a multifoil spot model from 2012 with flamed maple top and the finish is Franken Foil with Fade from Experience PRS 2012. Tried my best to take the pictures, may not shown up as apparent as in real life, but the fade on the body is from a dark emerald on the bottom to a light jade up the top horn with marbling all over the entire guitar. Just wanted to share this since not many pictures of this kind of finish seem to be online.

Last edited:
Back