Frank Gambale "My Little Viper" Guitar performance with PRS custom 22

Great Playing & Tone!!!

Love the playing & tone. Really dig it BIG time. Do you have a MIDI pickup commented to guitar triggering a external synth or a software based synth or are you going through a harmonizer? I don't know the song so maybe you are just playing in 3rds or 5ths creating your own harmony. Reason I asked is I just got my very first PRS yesterday, a Custom 24 Semi Hollow and I am very much into home recording. I am still trying to figure out best way to get my tones into my DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) called Ableton which is similar to Protools which is the industry standard DAW. I really dig the Fishman Triple play wirelesss MIDI pickup.. If you are into cool tones which is evident by your video, check out the Fishman Triple play site watch the videos on the second link I sent you. Some of them will blow your mind.

http://www.fishman.com/tripleplay

http://www.fishman.com/tripleplay/videos Some mind blowing stuff from different players

http://www.fishman.com/videos/tripleplay Videos made by Fishman.

I posted a thread in general forum asking if any MIDI guitarists on this forum and not a single reply. I think most PRS players use their axe to play live and through a tube amp. I played Mesa Boogies for 20 years gigging using my Les Paus and now am into home recording.

But let me know about what you used to get your tone which was sweet.

Thanks

BobbyD

thanks man.
I didn't use any midi pikcup or harmonizer in this video, the intro harmony is diatonic 3rds and after that the
main melody is also in 3rds with a keyboard.But I didn't play the harmony ,this is the original backing track without the main guitar.

I have the fishman triple play installed in an other guitar and I find it very helpful for home recoding
I dont use it in gigs.The reason is that I don't like the way it looks on the guitar.

the gear I use in this video is just the axe fx 2 from fractal audio.

thanks

thanks man.
I didn't use any midi pikcup or harmonizer in this video, the intro harmony is diatonic 3rds and after that the
main melody is also in 3rds with a keyboard.But I didn't play the harmony ,this is the original backing track without the main guitar.

I have the fishman triple play installed in an other guitar and I find it very helpful for home recoding
I dont use it in gigs.The reason is that I don't like the way it looks on the guitar.

the gear I use in this video is just the axe fx 2 from fractal audio.

thanks

Hey bro....I just tried to send you a private message and it said you either have it disabled or cannot receive messages. I really need you advice about a few things regarding triplplay and PRS and didn't want to post on forum. Anyway to get in touch with you? I can also send an email to your regular email address. My phone is 908-267-3788 and you can block your number for privacy. I will answer because it's a new number and I don't get any blocked calls. Thanks Bro.

Hey bro....I just tried to send you a private message and it said you either have it disabled or cannot receive messages. I really need you advice about a few things regarding triplplay and PRS and didn't want to post on forum. Anyway to get in touch with you? I can also send an email to your regular email address. My phone is 908-267-3788 and you can block your number for privacy. I will answer because it's a new number and I don't get any blocked calls. Thanks Bro.

[email protected] is my email

Back