Four Days in Apri

Stay away from non essential travel - airports, planes and be wary crossing borders, until May imo
Hotels are a risk too, you don't know what doughball was in there before you, coughing & spluttering

Why are you getting it done in April anyway, come April you may be in home lockdown like European countries, I would just postpone unnecessary work / people in your house until this stabilises.

A lot can happen quickly, the UK went from denial & herd immunity BS PR, to police empowered to stop and fine you if your outside your house more than 1x a day

We’re going to a local hotel with a full kitchen. Good news is it opened only 3 months ago. It’s close enough that I can access my bikes in the garage. There is no maid service so we’ll be social distanced. Human contact will be less than going to the supermarket. I’ll bring my devices, books and my acoustic guitar to pass the time. Same as I’m doing at home.

Because of the nature of the work in my house the workers will be gloved and wearing masks.

Nice one

...my work mates wife is going to quarantine him a week before he is allowed in the house, and then he has to do 2 weeks quarantine overseas before he can go back to work again ;)

Back