Found one!

Pseudohobbit

Paid a little more than I wanted to but got a 594 SC! It’s charcoal and sounds crazy good. I had no idea it could cure LP gas. Now I have to decide if I’d want to sell the Eastman I ordered on the same day. Tone for days!

I’ll try Imgur tomorrow. For now, here’s the link to the NGD post on TGP:
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/ngd-prs-content.2250373/

Last edited:
Paid a little more than I wanted to but got a 594 SC! It’s charcoal and sounds crazy good. I had no idea it could cure LP gas. Now I have to decide if I’d want to sell the Eastman I ordered on the same day. Tone for days!

Pics or it didn't happen :)

How do I post pics on here?
The link that Aahzz posted is one I created, and although it does a good job of explaining several things, it deals mostly with Flickr as your photo hosting service. There is in that same post, links to several other posts that deal with imgur if that is what you choose to use as your photo hosting service. Let me know if you have any questions!

I’m surprised it’s not a 10-top
I think the reason it did not make the 10 top qualification is, on the upper left by the selector switch, you have some areas that don't have intense grain running through. You also have an area left of the bridge pup with the same. Still a beautiful top, and it is close to 10 top, but just barely missed the cut. Which is good for the consumer because then they get something that is equally as beautiful in many opinions, for less money ;~)) Here is the video on how they classify if you have not seen already:

That "charcoal" PRS finish is amazing. Especially with the medium-brown natural-finished back... Once your eyes catch that lighter brown back, the guitar really takes on this woody, almost tree-bark colored appearance. It's such an unexpectedly fascinating finish to behold in person--totally underrated. Nice guitar, man!

Back