Found a stunning artist relations McCarty??

Richard Lainegard

so, got my hooks in on this.
A 2000 McCarty 10top Black Cherry.
Judging by the bridge pup cavity, it's a artist relations model, allegedly built for Madonna or her guitarist (which would put this for her 2001 tour where Monte Pittman and Stuart Price handled the guitars).
Serial #0 46955

Is there any way to find out the specs on this? Such as, East Indian RW?
And (not that it really matters) who it was built for?
410908717.jpg

410908716.jpg

Last edited:
I'll probably feel like an idiot when you point out the obvious but where are you getting Madonna out of that?

I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a Madonna guitar. The KD gives it away. This was built for K.D. Lang's guitarist, Esteban before he started wearing all black and trying to act like a soap opera star from Telemundo.

I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a Madonna guitar. The KD gives it away. This was built for K.D. Lang's guitarist, LESteban before he started wearing all black and trying to act like a soap opera star from Telemundo.

Fixed for ya. ;)

I'll probably feel like an idiot when you point out the obvious but where are you getting Madonna out of that?

It was what the original store that sold it to a previous owner told him, so unverified for sure.

EDIT: I realize I forgot to put "allegedly built for..." in the OP, fixed :)

Last edited:
I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a Madonna guitar. The KD gives it away. This was built for K.D. Lang's guitarist, Esteban before he started wearing all black and trying to act like a soap opera star from Telemundo.

No bubbles bursted :) I highly doubted the story to begin with, just interested in the guitar itself. So, KD-Lang?
Not sure if you meant that in jist (since the lack of smileys :iamconfused: )

Last edited:
Back