Forum Tuss Rod Cover- Semi Finals

I'm just venturing a guess, that maybe on Exp 13 weekend we may see the unveiling.

I'm just venturing a guess, that maybe on Exp 13 weekend we may see the unveiling.

Actually, I hope not. These are supposed to be forum TRCs. I could see offering them to new people as they sign on to the forum - but not to just everyone at the expo....

Actually, I hope not. These are supposed to be forum TRCs. I could see offering them to new people as they sign on to the forum - but not to just everyone at the expo....
True. Like I said, it was just a guess. I have no clue, just figured it wasn't too far out anymore. Either way, I'd think they'd be available to members here, before there was any kind of "join and you can buy these" sort of thing.

Where can I purchase the David Hasslehoff truss cover? I don't want it of course.. its my.. uhhh... it's my girlfriend.. of course.

The forum TRC is not dead, but I need the help of the R&D team to program the laser cutter. They have been busy with other projects so this one has been put on the back burner for a while. Chillax and give me some time to put this together. In the meantime, enjoy the \m/ pickups. :rock:

The forum TRC is not dead, but I need the help of the R&D team to program the laser cutter. They have been busy with other projects so this one has been put on the back burner for a while. Chillax and give me some time to put this together. In the meantime, enjoy the \m/ pickups. :rock:

I'm available to play with...er I mean program the laser thingy. Pew pew.

Back