Forum Tuss Rod Cover- Semi Finals

I'm posting this on behalf of GoldTop (Lloyd)

2-2_zpscb27753d.jpg

1-2_zps5f59b8bb.jpg

PRS-MAIN-ENTRY-A-THIS-IS-THE-LAST_zpsf904b1dd.jpg

In keeping with the three choices rule, I'm making some changes with mine. (Many thanks to Shawn for posting mine on the board for me when I wasn't able to get it done.)

Lloyd

Last edited:
We get to officially vote soon? When designers submit their final pick?

Thanks for bumping this Mike.

OK designers, post the TRC you want to send to the next round and I'll create a new thread with a poll for voting

Is it this?

Thanks for bumping this Mike.

OK designers, post the TRC you want to send to the next round and I'll create a new thread with a poll for voting

Or this from the beginning of the thread?

Ok here’s how this will work.

Each person is allowed to post up to three design ideas.
Once all designs have been submitted, members will be asked to choose one design from each participant. The designing member has the final say on which of their designs moves on and may veto the popular vote for their own design (during semi finals).
Once a single design from each participant has been chosen, a new thread will be started with a poll and then it’s up to the members to vote for the winner.

Regardless of which one wins, not a single one of you guys should walk away not feeling pride in this work. Great, great efforts on all entries. :congrats:

We get to officially vote soon? When designers submit their final pick?

Yep. I need the designers to let me know which of their designs they want to send to the final round. At that point, we'll have a poll and everyone gets a vote.

So far I've heard from Hans, Jon (Hopefullsinner) and Mike Garvey.

Last edited:
Back