Forum Tuss Rod Cover- Semi Finals

We are a little late to the party, but here is our design. We really liked our 1000+ Posts emblem and went with a similar aesthetic.

PRSforum_TRC2.jpg

Thanks to Albrecht for the paisley AI files which saved us some time. Thanks man. \m/

I dig them all, but the one on the upper right is my favorite. Good stuff!

We are a little late to the party, but here is our design. We really liked our 1000+ Posts emblem and went with a similar aesthetic.

PRSforum_TRC2.jpg

Thanks to Albrecht for the paisley AI files which saved us some time. Thanks man. \m/

Okay, now these are fresh.

I really dig all of these. A lot.

PRSforum_TRC2.jpg

I dig these! Very nice work!!!

PRSforum_TRC2.jpg

nanos gigantum humeris insidentes

:adore:

Two years of Latin in high school, and about all I remember is 'vini, vidi, vici' and 'pax vobiscum'. Probably misspelling those!

New design added
PRS-MAIN-ENTRY-A-THIS-IS-THE-LAST_zpsf904b1dd.jpg

Goldtopus Maximus

Last edited by a moderator:

PRSforum_TRC2.jpg

The one on the upper right gets my vote also

Back