Forum Tuss Rod Cover- Semi Finals

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Ok here’s how this will work.

Each person is allowed to post up to three design ideas.
Once all designs have been submitted, members will be asked to choose one design from each participant. The designing member has the final say on which of their designs moves on and may veto the popular vote for their own design (during semi finals).
Once a single design from each participant has been chosen, a new thread will be started with a poll and then it’s up to the members to vote for the winner.

Corvus Luna Pàislig...

No text...
bpbmtrc.jpg

Official Forum...
opbmtrc.jpg

Alternate Bird maybe???
pauapaisley.jpg

Last edited:
My entries. Like I said, the "f" can stand for either "forum", "friends" or "friends with Sergio".
I have similar concerns about the paisley printing issues as 3Mike mentioned, but I didn´t want my designs to be omitted just because they´re not paisley.
Yeah, and I think that horizontal orientation is better than vertical.

Btw I have access to many vector paisley patterns, so don´t try to curve some yourselves. If you need any, contact me :)

25r1fet.jpg

2m5199f.jpg

2gximft.jpg

My entries. Like I said, the "f" can stand for either "forum", "friends" or "friends with Sergio".
I have similar concerns about the paisley printing issues as 3Mike mentioned, but I didn´t want my designs to be omitted just because they´re not paisley.
Yeah, and I think that horizontal orientation is better than vertical.

Btw I have access to many vector paisley patterns, so don´t try to curve some yourselves. If you need any, contact me :)

25r1fet.jpg

2m5199f.jpg

2gximft.jpg

I really like these ideas!

While I can appreciate a good tuss rod cover as much as the next guy, when are we going to decide on a truss rod cover?

While I can appreciate a good tuss rod cover as much as the next guy, when are we going to decide on a truss rod cover?

Grasshopper...'tis not the destination.....'tis the journey.

What is the sound of one hand Truss Rod drawing? :dontknow:

Back