Forum Truss Rod Cover

Whatever design you finally decide on...I'm in for a few at the very least. Want to support the forum, and am proud to acknowledge same on my guitars.

Combining some ideas:

OutlineTRC_zps91768193.jpg

Some cool looking logos already...

Just trying to get my head around photoshop and i'll try and post a couple of ideas.

Someone posted an idea of a circle or globe to indicate the international vibe of the forum? Thought that was a cool idea. Just not sure about the brushstrokes... Would it look out of place or not make sense on it's own? Works in contect when there's a few on a board...

Just an idea so feel free to tell me it's a steaming pile of you know what... What about using the initials P.R.S.O.F instead of the word forum? The word 'forum' seems dull, but might be better with a cool font rather than plain...???

The 'F hole' thing looks sweet though.

I like all Shawn's ideas. I am not fussy on something that says "forum" on it...just my taste I guess....

How about something like this?

sigTRC_zps23425ed6.jpg
[/IMG]

What about something like this? But not with the crappy "MS Paint" mock up.

trc_zpsf5e4735a.jpg
[/IMG]

I really like these designs, but they just don't say "forum" to me. The forum TRC needs to be unique to the forum and not something that the company would be tempted to repurpose and put on a production guitar. Sorry, that's just how I feel about it.

I really like these designs, but they just don't say "forum" to me. The forum TRC needs to be unique to the forum and not something that the company would be tempted to repurpose and put on a production guitar. Sorry, that's just how I feel about it.

I'm good either way. Whatever the members decide on, is cool with me.

I would NOT like a TRC with the PRS signature....we have that already in the form of his signature on the headstock. I do like both designs using the f hole a great deal.

What about a TRC that follows the profile of the headstock with an etched bird with an etched moon in the background?

Or, you could have an outline of the headstock with a truss rod cover on it that has an outline of the headstock on it, then animate it (somehow) to be like this classic Hasselhoff Gif!
hasselhoff.gif

Back