Forum Truss Rod Cover

Sounds like per Shawn the run was limited...so there would have to be another contest. So that idea will get floated upstream I guess...we shall see...

I just recently purchased a custom one for my Singlecut from Crazy Parts in Germany, it cost me about €28 delivered, they did have forum ones as well if you search a bit.

I see there are few places selling them including reverb but they're hellish expensive.:
ibpdycfvmy3ix2y9bhqu.jpg

Those are from the old original PRS Forum. We did those back in 2001, IIRC. Ron Thorn, made them...

I have a half dozen or so of them...

324517220.jpg

339573294.jpg

324517717.jpg

The last one was made for the forum's 5th anniversary, that sadly never came... :bawling:

I'm in for at least 3 (as long as they're not prohivitively expensive -- meaning the prices I've seen on Reverb).

I'm not changing my 30th anniversary, not no way no how, but there's a couple others that I'd change out. Heck, I have 6 SE 24/7s alone.

I'd like to see the bird flying the same direction as the birds on the neck. Or just a solitary eagle.

I sold mine to some desperate forum brothers that missed the sale, so I'd certainly be in for a few.

Sounds like per Shawn the run was limited...so there would have to be another contest. So that idea will get floated upstream I guess...we shall see...
But if someone has the Illustrator file (or any vector format), I might be able to get them produced...with the artist's (and PRS) permission, of course.

not so keen on the one with the eagle, but i love the one with the moon!! i'm down for 8 depending on the price

I'm in for at least 3! I'd even be willing to pay up front, just so we can get the ball rolling, and the folks over at PRS will know how serious we are about a new batch! Also..how about the owl? Let's show some love for that lonely little owl, that needs to be on the new TRC!

Last edited:
But if someone has the Illustrator file (or any vector format), I might be able to get them produced...with the artist's (and PRS) permission, of course.

I can SO help you with that! Just tell me what you need me to do. I love working with .svg files. Anything to do with graphics.

Back