Forum Truss Rod Cover

Fro

Does anyone have an extra sitting around? I sold mine a while back when someone was looking for one, now I'd kind of like another.

TRC count:
As of post #120 in this thread, I've counted a minimum of at least 184 if everyone buys the minimum amount they quoted. Most said they'd 2 or 3, 4 or 5, 1 or 2 etc. I counted the lower number quoted.

As of post #139 we are up to 198.

I'll update this count later.

Last edited:
Wish I had more, I had only bought three when they were offered.
I have taken them off a few guitars and swapped them around.
I would buy many more if they ever did another run on them.

I just recently purchased a custom one for my Singlecut from Crazy Parts in Germany, it cost me about €28 delivered, they did have forum ones as well if you search a bit.

I see there are few places selling them including reverb but they're hellish expensive.:
ibpdycfvmy3ix2y9bhqu.jpg

Last edited:
I was just thinking the other day that I would love another run...i still love Jon's design and wish I had snagged more than 2.

Any chance of getting another run? Maybe online petition / pre-sell?

I'll take at least two if we can get another run going.

I was just thinking the other day that I would love another run...i still love Jon's design and wish I had snagged more than 2.

Any chance of getting another run? Maybe online petition / pre-sell?

I asked these same questions quite a few months back, and the idea seems to have died on the vine.

I'd pick up three or four if we/they/whoever did another run!

I sent PRS Customer Service an email with the link to this thread. I'm definitely down for 2 or 3.

FYI I got a response back from Shawn - although he's in a different department now, he's going to look into the possibility of doing another run. I included a link to this thread in this email so he can see just how many folks are interested.

So let's fan those fires, folks!

If we are putting down how many we want so they can gauge how many to make, I will take six, that should be good.
Thanks Carl for emailing Shawn.

Back