Forum Truss Rod Cover

Well, let's get some designs going :)
I'd like to see a design of an eagle posed like it's just about to land, or grab something, with its claws out.

Last edited:
Ok designers, get your creative thinking caps on. I'll start a new thread where designs can be submitted.

The new design will be a one-time-only offer and once the batch is sold out, it will never be reproduced again. The winner gets 10 free truss rod covers and gives PRS the rights to produce the truss rod covers as a one-time, limited run of the design.

If I can think of a good design I'll try to submit something, otherwise I'll at least buy one (or several if I like the winning design enough). :)

How about the Eagle grabbing a Forum Logo?!!.

Like this?

1E288441-101F-43D3-9EE6-19764E19191E_zpsgfhdtjii.jpg

:p:D:p
Yeah, something different would be good...

Maybe some sort of a mini version of the Birds of a Feather inlays. Probably end up being too small and indistinguishable on a TRC though....

BOAF

Next idea...how about giving some long overdue identity to that 24th fret Owl? Poor little guy. Some have mistaken him for what...a pig? Be cool to get the Owl with knowing eyes set against a harvest moon all on ebony with subdued paisley background etching. Just think....you 22 fret guys could finally have an Owl!

Alright....I'll wait on any more until Sean starts the dedicated thread.

I'd like some that could go with my pick necklace that I always wear :eek: since I usually toss my TRC's.

Back