Forum Truss Rod Cover (and you thought I forgot about it, didn't you?)

I want one, and I'll gladly take care of the Jiffy bag an postage for Richard if it turns out to be a problem.

Never was there a doubt. Thanks so much for doing this Shawn. Please extend my thanks to those behind the scenes that made this possible. And congrats to Hopeful Sinner. Your design was made by PRS...that's as sick as it gets man. :five:

I'll take 3.

Never was there a doubt. Thanks so much for doing this Shawn. Please extend my thanks to those behind the scenes that made this possible. And congrats to Hopeful Sinner. Your design was made by PRS...that's as sick as it gets man. :five:

I'll take 3.

Hedge F. from the PRS engineering team did the work with the art files and sorting everything out internally, so deserves a big 'Thank You'.

And congrats to Hopeful Sinner. Your design was made by PRS...that's as sick as it gets man. :five:

I am beyond honored to have PRS produce my design and floored that you guys are going to have them on your guitars!

Hedge F. from the PRS engineering team did the work with the art files and sorting everything out internally, so deserves a big 'Thank You'.

Big ups to Hedge F. and Shawn for making this happen!!!

Man I gotta lotta love for all of y'all...

Back