Forum Truss Rod Cover (and you thought I forgot about it, didn't you?)

Shawn,

I fell asleep at the forum and missed the order notice. I would like to get a few of them. Is this still possible?

Mike

Thanks for the heads up. I called around 3pm Eastern and 5:13pm Eastern. I'll try again tomorrow or Friday.

Sorry man, I was downstairs taking pictures for PSF! :) (PM'd you BTW)

Shawn,

I fell asleep at the forum and missed the order notice. I would like to get a few of them. Is this still possible?

Mike

If I have any left over, I'll post up here and let everyone know.

Stoked!!!

ftrcangelus.jpg

Completely missed this!!!

Looks great!

Shawn,

Let mine go to a couple of the guys who missed out.

I have a bunch of the old RW ones from the old, old forum. More than I currently can use...

Jamie

I'll try real hard to call Friday. Work life keeps getting in the way, but vacation starts tomorrow!

Shawn, I was only going to use mine as luggage tags for my cases, as I really like the stock rosewood and ebony ones that came on my guitars. So if you need some for people who truly need them, please go ahead and give my place in line to some worthy PRS fans!

Two arrived today - thanks Shawn! Very fine engraving. Installed on a standard McCarty headstock, and on a Ted DC245:

Mine got here on Saturday, I wish I had ordered more now. These are very well made and now I have to decide which of my guitars it will find a home on.

Back