Forum Truss Rod Cover (and you thought I forgot about it, didn't you?)

C'mon on fellas. PRS did us a big solid by making these TRCs. If you haven't completed your order, man up. Let's not have the factory be sorry they went to the effort because we didn't follow through on our promised purchases....

If you weren't part of the original order or want a couple more, now's your chance!

C'mon on fellas. PRS did us a big solid by making these TRCs. If you haven't completed your order, man up. Let's not have the factory be sorry they went to the effort because we didn't follow through on our promised purchases....

If you weren't part of the original order or want a couple more, now's your chance!

+1 :wave:

P.S. - Hans retires and we are falling apart already...

It's all good Bill. We have some extras and now they are available. Come and get 'em.

I ordered 2 yesterday, I had missed out when they first became available due to not being on here much at that time (sucky life stuff)
But I am THRILLED I have 2 on the way now. I am very proud to be part of the PRS forum family (even though I hear I was adopted) and will display them with pride on my PRS guitars!

Ups delivered early this morning. Thanks Shawn

IMAG0709-1_zps2e6b0e50.jpg

Back