Forum Truss Rod Cover (and you thought I forgot about it, didn't you?)

I would like one as well. Please message me if there are anymore available. Thanks.

These really turned out great, just got mine! Thanks Shawn and Jon and anyone else involved in the process - great job! :top:

Just got mine today. What a stunningly simple but incredible upgrade!!! Thank you to everyone who made this happen! :top:

Fantastic design that I supported from the design stage all those months ago alas life got in the way of me doing much of anything for myself these past few months. I'm really hoping there will be at least 1 trc available for me after orders are complete but I would like 2 if possible please Shawn. I really wanted to be part of this so if you can help please let me know. Cheers, Don.

I still have some members who haven't completed their orders. If you pre-ordered a TRC and would like to purchase it, please dromp me a line at [email protected] or 410-643-9970. Any left over covers will be offered up to those who would like them.

Thanks

I still have some members who haven't completed their orders. If you pre-ordered a TRC and would like to purchase it, please dromp me a line at [email protected] or 410-643-9970. Any left over covers will be offered up to those who would like them.

Thanks

Oh yeah, I want a couple when the leftovers are up for grab!

Back