Forum Stuff For The Rest Of Us

László

Too Many Notes
I've got nothing against a Forum guitar, cool idea, but I'm not a member of the Guitar of the Month Club, and I'm very, very happy with my current PRS lineup. I'm out of action for a while.

I suspect that I'm not alone.

And maybe not everyone wants to run around in matching suits. So with that in mind, I'd like to suggest a few alternatives, just for fun, for the rest of us, to get a discussion going:

How about...

Forum Logo Gig Bag

Small luggage tag you could strap on case handles to help identify what guitar is inside, or just for travel, with forum logo

Forum strap

Forum fleece warmup

Forum TRC (I like plain TRCs, personally and wouldn't change mine, but I know others dig them)

Forum hat

Etc.

What say you, O my brothers (and sisters)?

PRS Forum branded apparel or accessories would definitely be nice. I'd be down for a few purchases for sure.

I know the "forum guitar" thing is just for fun, but if you guys are serious about forum branded merch, I can make it happen. Let me know what you're looking for.

How 'bout a new version of these?

324517220.jpg

Jamie

Last edited:
so somebody make a poll with all the options and we'll vote. Can you make a poll where you can vote for more than 1 thing?

Awesome, Shawn! Let's kick it around for a short time to see what everyone wants, and then we can get it done!

And maybe not everyone wants to run around in matching suits.

How about...

Forum fleece warmup

Forum hat

I agree... matching suits would be a little overboard but matching fleece warm-ups with matching hats say "I like to show my team spirit but I'll never join that lame-ass guitar of the month club."

Kidding aside, I like this idea and I hope the Forum guitar thread doesn't make anyone feel excluded. It's just a fun idea. If it never goes anywhere, it was still fun to dream.

I'd be in for a really classy and over engineered PRS gig bag for my ME. I'd also like a few other things, baseball cap, key ring, mug, T shirts (various designs?) TRC and even cavity control cover.

Back