Forum Member Photo Board at #EXPPRS 2013

james

Administrator
Staff member
Hey folks,

PRS Forum Member jfb had a good idea for Experience 2013 and we're going to implement it this year. Last year, forum members took up residence near the merch tent/foosball table. This year we'll be posting a bulletin board in that area where you can post a photo of yourself (or yourself with your collection). We'll have some materials on hand to add your name to the photo. So bring your best mug shot and meet your fellow forum members!

It's either that or we get t-shirts with our avatars screened onto them. Which would be weird.

I don't remember having this idea. But I like it and will certainly participate.

I suspect that there might be some "seedy" pictures that make their way onto that board. Maybe even a gorilla. :eek:

Ooooooo....I've got a VIDEO I could share...just post it up on the board on a loop running OVER, and OVER, and OVER.....

The first person to post a pic of Ron Jeremy gets a cap in their ass! :evil::box::evil:

Jamie

Attachments

• Bobble.jpg
    Bobble.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 233
The first person to post a pic of Ron Jeremy gets a cap in their ass! :evil::box::evil:

Jamie

Huh - never heard it called a "cap" before!

I was going to start a face thread like we did one year - still think there's any value?

Back