Forum Maintenance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Dangit!!! Exposed as the true toady I am!:eek:
Or is that toadie?
I dunno...
I got up earlier than normal and checked whilst I slammed breakfast.:oops:

I’m surprised you put that out there for public consumption. Now we’ll know EVERY time we get the warning, that they are doing it only because “Dave signs on before breakfast.”

Man, you’re setting the bar a little high for the rest of us. :rolleyes:

:D

I’m surprised you put that out there for public consumption. Now we’ll know EVERY time we get the warning, that they are doing it only because “Dave signs on before breakfast.”

Man, you’re setting the bar a little high for the rest of us. :rolleyes:

:D
Look man...
I don't need this extra pressure... this is all hard enough.
You know... temporarily being normal and stuff...:p

I'm just wondering if they're going to change the floor mouldings, or just paint the whole thing.

ani-12001.gif
Did you have to pick Sunday????

Did you have to pick Sunday????

Yes. Rebecca Black beat me to Friday, the Stones and Moody Blues got both Tuesdays, the Carpenters got Monday, Chicago got Saturday, Simon & Garfunkel got Wednesday, and Bowie had Thursday.

In fairness, Kris Kristofferson had Sunday, but he's like 138 years old, so it was pretty easy to wrestle it away from him.

Yes. Rebecca Black beat me to Friday, the Stones and Moody Blues got both Tuesdays, the Carpenters got Monday, Chicago got Saturday, Simon & Garfunkel got Wednesday, and Bowie had Thursday.

In fairness, Kris Kristofferson had Sunday, but he's like 138 years old, so it was pretty easy to wrestle it away from him.
U2 had Sunday, although a bit bloody now.

Didn't U2 take Sunday away from Kristofferson like 30 years ago????

Are you sure you didn't steal his botox?

Did Chicago share Saturday or did Elton just have Saturday night?

Back