Forum Maintenance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
The shutdown is to scrub the site from some of my nasty posts.

#fleshgordon
:oops:

Flesh Gordon???? I saw that movie at the drive-in when I was 17! That was ... a few years ago, and I'm not sure I've heard reference to it since! Kudos on bringing back another flashback to high school days. (That's two school flashbacks today from this forum. o_O)

Flesh Gordon???? I saw that movie at the drive-in when I was 17! That was ... a few years ago, and I'm not sure I've heard reference to it since! Kudos on bringing back another flashback to high school days. (That's two school flashbacks today from this forum. o_O)
Aha! Someone of similar antiquity!
Sadly I made the tactical error of posting one of the scenes that was on YT. For that I apologize to whomever I offended.

It's the friggin robots that keep trying to pimp their vitamins and male enhancement suppliments...

A.I. The threat is real...very real.

Aha! Someone of similar antiquity!
Sadly I made the tactical error of posting one of the scenes that was on YT. For that I apologize to whomever I offended.
To be honest, I wouldn't remember one thing from that movie. Back then the drive in many times had a new popular movie first, then an R rated movie second. We'd be partying and actually watch the first movie. By the time the second one came on, we were in full party mode.

At least it's not a constant blinking 12:00 :D

ani-12001.gif

No lie. This morning I was going for a donut and the refrigerator told me to reconsider.

Reconsider keeping your donuts in the refrigerator?

I wish I could still eat donuts but after 50 they're basically diabetes in a box. Fiber is now my best friend :)

So, did anyone actually see the forum maintenance? I didn't have to refresh at all this morning. Guess I DO have a whole year to tell you guys everything I need to get off my chest. Whew! I was worried there for a while that I wouldn't have time to get it all in.

So, did anyone actually see the forum maintenance? I didn't have to refresh at all this morning. Guess I DO have a whole year to tell you guys everything I need to get off my chest. Whew! I was worried there for a while that I wouldn't have time to get it all in.

I did find it strange that I had to re-log into the first time I visited today, subsequent visits today have not required any re-log ins.

This morning around 7:30am PST I could login but not see any of the 6 notifications I had.
5 minutes later it was all good.

They must of done something, I had to re log in again on all my devices. Maybe that was their subtle hint that I needed to log out?

This morning around 7:30am PST I could login but not see any of the 6 notifications I had.
5 minutes later it was all good.
LOL! Dave, you aren’t supposed to log in before you get to work! I guess you are the guy they knew “would” and figured they had better warn us all. :D

Back