Forum Contest: Win A Santana! (Sign up thread)

In or Out

• In

• Out

• WTF?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I could kill all but the owl and the eagle! Too much symbolism with those two!! Now fill that container with lame musicians like myself and I will vanquish all foes and bleed all over that guitar!!!

successfully re-introduced the Red Kite back into Scotland.

There are a lot of Red Kites near me - most days I see at least one or two. The bigger ones are prety big - five foot wingspan. They're hard to picture with an iPhone though, as you can see!

IMG7659.jpeg

IMG6474.jpeg

There are a lot of Red Kites near me - most days I see at least one or two. The bigger ones are prety big - five foot wingspan. They're hard to picture with an iPhone though, as you can see!

IMG7659.jpeg

IMG6474.jpeg

Yep they’re a majestic sight. We were up in Glen Prosen a couple of weeks ago. The surrounding countryside obviously helps.

(Not my pic)

In.

However, I will use my powers of speaking with animals to convince all of the birds to play dead, and then carry Sergio off (to a safe distance) as soon as he hands over the guitar. I'm a peace-loving kind of a guy though, so no zombie aviary.

Nah bro I’m out. Owls freak me all the f*€kin way out! Yeah, I got history with those bastids. I had to spend the night in a lean-to at Boy Scout camp with a big freaky one. Plus, their heads swivel all the way around, and they can see in the friggin dark. That sh!t ain’t right man! Whew…anxiety engaged.

But I love that fat bottomed girl tho!;)

Back