Forum Captcha - Driving me Crazy!

Jeezus H............now I'm getting it when I try to "like" a post :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not good!

Ridiculous, with a bunch of expletives before and after is what I was thinking, Someone PM me when it's fixed. I'll be back then.

:confused:

yes, for whatever reason your IP address is thought of as a bot by Cloudflare. It can happen and it's not fun. Lotta spam out there! I've added a custom rule to allow your access. Hope that clears it up short term.

I imagine when your ISP gives you a new IP lease it would've cleared itself up.

I'll continue to investigate and see if any normal behavior is tripping it up for whatever reason.

Note: if you're using Tor to connect, this will happen a lot

I suppose being “most notable” comes with some privileges!;);)

Cloud flare is an internet security service that prevents DDOS attacks. some music instrument purveyors and lots of tech companies use the service to protect their platforms.

Btw haven't seen a captcha on my end for about 5 days now! Prob jinxing myself by saying that...

Just took a bus tour myself. First time in a while though. Most often it's been a quick visual then redirect and I'm in. Just now it was the full monty with the bus fleet.

This is an overkill control mechanism, the impact to users isn't worth the risk it attempts to mitigate. It really needs to stop.

This is an overkill control mechanism, the impact to users isn't worth the risk it attempts to mitigate. It really needs to stop.
I went through a similar thing on a VS (V-bulletin design) operated site I admin'd at. Caused the membership a ton of grief and never really solved much, lost a tone of members that couldn't/wouldn't go with the changes anymore. This isn't at that level of disruption but it's still a hassle.

Dude,

The forum is just trying to keep you busy until you go home. If necessary, message the forum admin and see what he can do about it.

Dude,

The forum is just trying to keep you busy until you go home. If necessary, message the forum admin and see what he can do about it.
I am home, thats what makes it annoying. I could understand if i was on "In Private" mode at the public library, :rolleyes: but this is home. Even the NSA knows its me when i get on line.:confused::cool:

Yes NSA I know you're watching me. My boss at the CIA said cut it out.:D

3 trips before my bus was rerouted to the correct terminal.:mad:
It's funny... we moved offices a couple weeks ago. Only one building away from the old one where we'd been for 25 years, but we got a new IP address (I had to re-register my computer for several things for security purposes, like credit reports, etc.) and since we moved, I haven't gotten it one time at work. That's the only place I ever got it. Never once got it on my ipad or either laptop at home, only on my extra work computer. Since we moved, haven't gotten it once. Yet...

Back