Forum Birthday Countdown: "3"

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
smiley-sw025.gif
Only3days left!
smiley-sw022.gif

#3 on our countdown focuses on those who use the force. Who are the 3 players you most admire from the Official PRS Forum or from the list of PRS endorsers?

My list:
CRGTR (Chris), Dirty Bob (Dirty Bob), & Queen City Guitars (Bryan)

For a complete list of Official PRS Artists, click here:
http://www.prsguitars.com/artists/

smiley-sw003.gif

Last edited:
I admire anyone who lays it on the line, and puts their playing out there -- whether live, recordings, or in videos. And whether the playing is great, good, or still needs some work, I'm good with most anyone getting out in the world.

Special mention to these fine players:

Tag, whose videos are always toneful and cool;

Chris, (GRGTR) you rock! Big time.

MA Pete, who gets out there in band competitions -- and wins!

I admire anyone who lays it on the line, and puts their playing out there -- whether live, recordings, or in videos. And whether the playing is great, good, or still needs some work, I'm good with most anyone getting out in the world.

Special mention to these fine players:

Tag, whose videos are always toneful and cool;

Chris, (GRGTR) you rock! Big time.

MA Pete, who gets out there in band competitions -- and wins!

Seconded.

Good job guys.

Forum:
CRGTR (resident demo guy)

Endorser:
Damon Johnson (down home boy)

Endorser w/ Sig model:
David Grissom (relentless pursuit of tone)

Chris- Loved all those pup demos!

Les- I actually pay attention to car commercials now. I saw a new Caddy ad the other day with some really nice single-coil tones and wondered if those were 408 pups.

Paul- You make my favorite guitars. (What? He's a forum member too you know.)

Endorsers
Nicky Moroch
Mike Ault
Gary Grainger

These guys are literally the top tier of musicians in the WORLD and we are lucky enough to have them demo our favorite gear, play for us at clinics/experience and even hangout with in their down time.

Forum Users
CRGTR
DirtyBob
QueenCity

Chris, Bob and Bryan are seriously some rockin' players. Getting to see all three on stage together was such a great experience that I enjoyed watching them more than I did playing myself!

Employee's

Paul
Len
J. Hayes

Man - very rarely is a company made up of people who actually use what they make at work, but obviously its not the case here. Paul's playing is like butter and while he may be modest, he shouldnt be. Len rules and thats all I have to say about that, I still watch his Pink Floyd covers from time to time! Lastly - J. Hayes. Always smiling, always willing to chat and makes some of the most beautiful sounds come out of the PRS gear he plays. I'd rather watch him than 99% of the endorsee's and thats not a knock on them, just a compliment to J's talents!

Impossible to limit to 3 but:

-crgtr - We all know Chris is a swell guy and a hell of a player.
-Dave Grissom - Seeing him at the EXP last year blew my doors off.
-Clint Lowery - My favorite metal player...everything from playing to songwriting to vocals his acoustic solo stuff. I admire it all. He's a really nice guy to boot.

Back