Foreplay/Long Time - My LLB Top Ten #6

i saw this on youtube after your journey post but didn't see your post here until now - great job all around again, and i'm not sure i even like boston. i was wondering how does it work with ascap when you play this stuff out? does the band have to pay a license or is it covered by the venue's payments (assuming they play recorded music when there's no live act)?

i saw this on youtube after your journey post but didn't see your post here until now - great job all around again, and i'm not sure i even like boston. i was wondering how does it work with ascap when you play this stuff out? does the band have to pay a license or is it covered by the venue's payments (assuming they play recorded music when there's no live act)?

Thanks for checking this out! LLB doesn’t play out or do gigs. The only live show is once a year here in Lexington. The ‘Lab’ name came from the fact that we never play out and do our work in a very technical way.

Hope that makes sense, your friend, dale

Thanks for checking this out! LLB doesn’t play out or do gigs. The only live show is once a year here in Lexington. The ‘Lab’ name came from the fact that we never play out and do our work in a very technical way.

Hope that makes sense, your friend, dale

thanks for the answer, it does make sense.

So good that I have no words.
This is one of my favorite LLB performances.
(Feels Like the First Time is the other one.)

(I have spent many hours down the LLB you tube rabbit hole.)

Last edited:
Back