For the Love of Colored MOP

Yeah, it “departed an international USPS center in Chicago” and is “on its way to the next destination.” That was 4 days ago. Kinda makes my antsy knowing that it’s less than 30 miles away and I can’t do anything about it! :mad:
I am familiar with this story. Many times things are stuck just 10 miles from me and I am not allowed to pick it up.

My favorite is the etched birds on the 10th anniversary guitars.

kOhr9ot.jpg
MXNIHBN.jpg

Got to admit those etched birds are pretty drool worthy... Just haven't convinced myself yet to add them on a PS build, the upcharge for those is a little steep but I admire the craftsmanship (or are they doing this via CNC/laser or something else )?

Yeah, it “departed an international USPS center in Chicago” and is “on its way to the next destination.” That was 4 days ago. Kinda makes my antsy knowing that it’s less than 30 miles away and I can’t do anything about it! :mad:

I know the feeling, Jim. I have a private stock at the plant. It’s 99.9% finished, but then the plant shut down. I COMPLETELY understand why I don’t have it, but it’s still frustrating. We do have bigger concerns, though. :);)

I know the feeling, Jim. I have a private stock at the plant. It’s 99.9% finished, but then the plant shut down. I COMPLETELY understand why I don’t have it, but it’s still frustrating. We do have bigger concerns, though. :);)
Yeah, I’m trying my best to practice that “all good things come to those who wait” thing.

Back