For Sergio's love of EWF, the song September ... and my love for Ozzy.

And then there’s this one. Normally I’m not a fan of dance remixes but, as the Ozzy mashup proves, it’s pretty impossible to seriously f@ck up a song as good a September.

Plus, I’m obsessed with the dancing girls space buns.

And then there’s this one. Normally I’m not a fan of dance remixes but, as the Ozzy mashup proves, it’s pretty impossible to seriously f@ck up a song as good a September.

that's easy to get obsessed about!

I nominate this as the most factual post of 2018!

Screw a nomination.. "Space Buns" FTW!!!!!

I don't know exactly what it means, but I watched the dance remix and some insanely perverse part of my mind thought "good, but short. I wanna hear what a 10 minute Opeth cover of that would sound like."

Then I watched the original.

And it was perfect!

**HOT NEWS FLASH** att:Sergio

Now you can enjoy the splendor that is the song "September" by EWF in the month of December!!! Thanks to Tyler Ward, his holiday special where he butchered the holiday month of December into it, and a totally kickass performance by him and EWF original members.

**HOT NEWS FLASH** att:Sergio

Now you can enjoy the splendor that is the song "September" by EWF in the month of December!!! Thanks to Tyler Ward, his holiday special where he butchered the holiday month of December into it, and a totally kickass performance by him and EWF original members.

I’m fine with it.

I’m fine with it.

The world would be a better place if more hillbillies and rednecks listened to Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Yeah tell me about it...hey wait a minute o_O I resemble that remark.:p Besides, the world would be a much better place if EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE listened to EWF before getting out of bed EVERYDAY!! We're talkin instant world peace man!!! I for one, think it's humanly impossible to listen to this and not have the groove get ya!!! Earth, Wind & Fire knows no geographic boundaries...ya know because It's EWF...and the groove is beyond infectious!

My wife keeps playing this and I know it’s not EWF, but it has a certain groove and feel that our esteemed 2nd most notable may appreciate.

Back