For everyone asking which PRS to buy next....

Well, it seems to have read my mind. I got the Semi-Hollow or Hollowbody. And the Hollowbody is at the top of my "wouldn't it be nice if.." list. Nicely done.

McCarty for me as well. Strange how the Custom 24 is the biggest seller but the majority here is saying McCarty.

Of course it only has new/current models.

McCarty for me.... which is strange (not strange) since I was literally looking up McCarty's on Reverb this morning. Maybe this "tool" just searches your web browsing history instead of caring how you answer the questions.... :)

No. Because then they woulda given me Santana as an answer.

.... or like some makeup or some sh!t. :oops::rolleyes::p

I'm willing to bet there's some kind of recent media-related reference there that I'm about two centuries behind on, so I...um...don't get the joke.

:p

here's a news-related joke: my special lady was working on some kind of dance music nonsense a week ago, and now she calls me down there to listen to subtle mix changes and processed toms that sound like kettle drums.

here's a news-related joke: my special lady was working on some kind of dance music nonsense a week ago, and now she calls me down there to listen to subtle mix changes and processed toms that sound like kettle drums.

The 80s have returned!

But how lucky are you that your special lady is into music, like you? My wife is OK with what I do, but really isn't into music other than to ask, "When's the check coming?" :p

I'm willing to bet there's some kind of recent media-related reference there that I'm about two centuries behind on, so I...um...don't get the joke.

:p
There was a thread asking about the scarcity of BRW, where the OP fired off a hate filled diatribe about one of our dealers. His screen name referenced a dragon and France. I think the thread has since been taken down. Those of us that witnessed the event have since made reference to said event in many threads, and given the dealer a whole lotta love. No worries if you don't understand, just smile politely and know were just having fun at someone elses expense.

So she's in the music business!

bahaha! Actually, she does something else for a living.

There was a thread asking about the scarcity of BRW, where the OP fired off a hate filled diatribe about one of our dealers. His screen name referenced a dragon and France. I think the thread has since been taken down. Those of us that witnessed the event have since made reference to said event in many threads, and given the dealer a whole lotta love. No worries if you don't understand, just smile politely and know were just having fun at someone elses expense.

Ohhhhh, and it looks like I missed all the fun, as usual!

Was there lots of conflict and ranting? I love a good rant.

it was the rant to end all rants.(By Him anyway) He went so far as to threaten the livelyhood of a favored dealer. In reality it brought that dealer more business than they were expecting. It was really quite comical to read at the time. I believe the offending party has been banned for life as a result.

it was the rant to end all rants.(By Him anyway) He went so far as to threaten the livelyhood of a favored dealer. In reality it brought that dealer more business than they were expecting. It was really quite comical to read at the time. I believe the offending party has been banned for life as a result.

And to explicitly wish harm on the dealer’s family. Beyond beyond the pale.

It was a "Drag"on layaways! Dealer would not extend the layaway period for this individuals purchase, so he decided that him and his 40 millions followers were going to put an end to said dealership! It was a hilarious read in some senses. In other senses, all you could do was shake your head and go "Wow!", somebody call the Terminator!!!

My survey result was . . . (drum roll) McCarty!

It was a "Drag"on layaways! Dealer would not extend the layaway period for this individuals purchase, so he decided that him and his 40 millions followers were going to put an end to said dealership! It was a hilarious read in some senses. In other senses, all you could do was shake your head and go "Wow!", somebody call the Terminator!!!

My survey result was . . . (drum roll) McCarty!

Hahahahaha! So goes life. ;)

This was Part 2 of the fun. Most excitement we’ve had here in a good while.
Yeah, you missed it, Les. Guy was such a whack job he even had mild mannered Candid Picker ready to throw down with him.

Well, at least I think he was trying to throw down with him. The recipes threw me off a bit, but I'm pretty sure it was some kind of bare knuckle duel. Might have just been pie.

Back