For all swedes here :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swede71, Jun 25, 2012.

1. swede71

swede71 Tja ba!Läget?

Sat June 30 Yngwie Malmsteen host radio P1 as a "sommarpratare".He will talk about his career from the early years in Stockholm to his life now in Miami.I cant miss this,very interesting!I remember the first time i heard Alcatrazz-Kree Nakoorie on swedish radio in 84,couldnt believe my ears :)

2. Richard Lainegard

Richard Lainegard New Member

And in case you should miss it due to giging (as I will), you can always listen to it in the online radio archive (I sure will!)

3. dantedayjob

dantedayjob HFS Lover

That's cool, where can I listen online?

4. swede71

swede71 Tja ba!Läget?

5. Nahguavkire

Nahguavkire New Member

Have to say Yngwie's music doesn't really do it for me so much but he is a phenomenal guitarist and puts on a hell of a good show, I couldn't recommend his live show enough to anyone who hasn't had the joy of seeing it in person!

6. dantedayjob

dantedayjob HFS Lover

Thanks, bookmarked the page! I don't speak Swedish very well... hardly at all to be honest... but it will be cool to have none the less. I learned a little when I went to Stockholm a few years ago. Haven't had much chance to practice since and I have forgotten a lot LOL